The 52 In 52: The Top 10


Welcome one and all to my wrap up blog for The 52 In 52. It has been a fun year and it has really encouraged me to take risks and watch films that I might not have given a chance a few years ago. There have been some weeks where I felt I would probably throw in the towel and give up but, I persisted.


Whilst watching 52 new films in a year doesn't seem like much of an achievement, for me I wanted to blog more and write more in general. Whilst I know my posts don't have the biggest audience I am really happy that some of you are reading the posts. For now I am going to take a little break from everything and go back to finding films that inspire me to talk about my love of them.

It has been really hard to pick a top 10 of the years viewing but, there have been some real gems this year. For each of the top 10 I will put a link to the post if you missed it. As always if you have any feedback or comments leave one in the section below this post or by following me on Twitter and Instagram So here we go:

1. Bad Times At The El Royale

2. The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot

3. Anna And The Apocalypse

4. The Hole In The Ground

5. Woman At War

6. Escape Room

7. Possum

8. Rabid 

9. Sorry To Bother You

10. Upgrade


Honourable Mentions:
Brightburn
Aniara
Searching
BlacKkKlansman
Mid90's
Shock Treatment
Us
Wild Rose
The Banana Splits Movie
Vox Lux



Comments